.Dreams. Pageviews

Saturday 15 June 2013

Hi There!!

 


 Hi there!! Yup that's my name: Habibah, which also means Love in Arabic.. Cool right??

However, (irony) I'm kindda hopeless in love..
Yeah.. "Hopeless Romantic"

 So here I am, "trying" to find the perfect boyfriend..
Cool shirt.. Nice body!!
 
So anyway.. I've decided to make a "Perfect Boyfriend List"
 
  1. He has his own NICHE.. Something that he loves to do or he has been doing it for awhile.. It is something that I find it interesting..
  2. He has an INFECTIOUS LAUGH.. This means that he could be an easy-going type and he is able to make me laugh especially when I'm down.. Or at least meke me smile :D
  3. He is someone that I TRUST and I COUNT ON.. He is always there for me when I'm down or when I need a shoulder to cry on.. I am a very demanding girl (I can be) and I need a guy that is patience and tolerant to me.. He never gives up on me even when I'm stubborn towards him..
So that's it.. The TOP 3 request I look for in a guy.. Hopefully I'll find one somewhere later in the years to come.. He'll be my DREAM GUY :D
 
 
Done by me