.Dreams. Pageviews

Monday 15 July 2013

THIS IS SOOO UNBELIEVABLE!!!

First thing first.. I would like to apologize to you guys that I've been online on blogger pretty much.. Yup I do have commitments outside in the real world..
Speaking of which.. Guess what?? My boyfriend just brought me the most expensive and valuable gifts I could ever receive from a guy.. Yes, if you were in my place now you'll be shocked.. Very shocked..
He brought me a full collection of Victoria's Secret: Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker and Crumpler bag. Here is the evidence (Ladies, prepare to be jealous):

 
 
 

"It was superrr unbelievable!! I was like O.M.G.. I was speechless too (like duh!!) !! Yeah I'm like the luckiest teenage girl here to have a guy like him.. I love him so much!!"
However... He'll be leaving for his deployment anytime and yeah it means we're gonna be apart for a long time.. yeah.. Ohh and I'm looking forward to the day he will return.. Because.. He promised me that he will ask me for marriage on the day he return.. Really can't wait!!
 
You know who I am..