.Dreams. Pageviews

Friday 14 June 2013

Lamborghini

Anyone fancy driving a Lamborghini??
Well I do..
 

But of course I'm TOO YOUNG to drive this.. Or to even own this.. And it is VERY EXPENSIVE $$$
 
So, let's find out more about this Lamborghini..
 
 
 
 
 "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.  is an Italian manufacturer of luxury sportscars which is part of Volkswagen Group through its subsidiary Audi. Lamborghini's production facility and headquarters are located in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy."
 
Whoa.. Lamborghini's place of origin: Italy..
So, next question.. "Who found the Lamborghini??"
 
"Ferruccio Lamborghini, the man who would found Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.p.A. in 1963, was the child of viticulturists living in Renazzo di Cento, Province of Ferrara, in the Northern Italy's Emilia-Romagna region."
 
Okay.. That, I didn't know.. So it's an interesting piece of news for me.. Something I now know..
 
Wanna know more?? Click this:  Lamborghini