.Dreams. Pageviews

Tuesday 13 August 2013

.Untittled I.

"Do you ever wish to be heard?? Wish that people will take your words seriously?? Do you feel that you're unfairly treated or do you ever feel that you're never appreciated by others??"
 
This might be a simple question that I ask you today. But this same question might mean a lot to somebody else out there whom you may or may not know.. This post really took my time to reflect about the question and majority of the opinions are voiced out from my view.. So I really appreciate if you could please stop whatever you're doing and continue reading this..

The freedom of voice.. Well that to me, is what lacking in the world nowadays.. It can be a simple gesture of voicing out an opinion or letting out the uneasiness at heart.. Simple as it can be seen, however, riots and fights took place just because they were treated unfairly..

I've come to witness young children growing up in hatred, youths learning what we call Violence, the society turning into a downtown where gangsters and Ah Longs live in.. Can we not have this mindset where there are separation between the different categories of "well-educated" and the "low-class"? I mean take a look around you.. Everyone is the same: Even though we look differently by the color of our skin or the language we speak but we all have a heart that are beating at the same beat..

It's really sad to see the younger generations growing up in this world and not knowing what is Peace and Harmony.. It's like teaching them to misbehave.. And if I really think ahead, the world will be a chaos and wars going on everyday.. Just imagine that future, do we want to live in that duration??


Well honestly, sometimes I feel that way too.. People don't appreciate my presence, my opinions.. It's like I've got no voice to say anything, to say what I want to say and that no one wants to listen to any of my words.. Yeah and sometimes I feel like I'm nothing to the society, to the world.. I'm just a thing in the world.. It's such a pity to know that a human being with a heart is treating others cruelly.. Can we just live peacefully with each other??

Well 'The World' from my view, is amazing in its own way that it can be both a wonderful and cruel place to live in.. Take a look around you; I'm very sure that there are something that's not right or perfect or that it doesn't fit into the society.. That's 'The World' that I came to learn..

So back to my topic, some people have the basic rights to voice out an opinion while some didn't get to own the rights.. Let's take it this way; Two people could be living in a same place, but one of them might not enjoy the same opportunities provided for the other one.. Imagine the feeling that this particular person feels knowing that he did not get to enjoy something that the other person enjoys..

So, to sum up everything..
" Appreciate and respect others no matter how different they are from you.. Take the time to understand others and listen up to them when they speak up.. It could be just a small conversation about their favorite things or the events that happened in their day, to the heart-to-heart conversation.. It could be about anything and everything.. They'll feel thankful that they are worth a talk and that someone really listens to them.."


Ta-ta,
H.